Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Aunt Arctic found!

I heard that Aunt Arctic is waddling around Club Penguin with Rockhopper! So, here are tips, hints, and a tracker to finding her!



Click here to refresh the tracker!


This is Aunt Arctic's player card. I got this picture at ask.com, so I don't know who this picture belongs too. All I remember is that the website was called Dragonfly something.
  1. Aunt Arctic is found in the Dance Club, Dance lounge, and the Sleigh Ride for the Holiday Party!
  2. Aunt Arctic is green who wears a pink toque, glasses and a pencil on her ear.
  3. Mostly goes to servers during the day; not at night.
  4. She mostly goes to populated servers. (ex. Frozen, Mammoth, Yeti, etc.)
  5. If a server has a lot of people when most of the time there's not a bunch of people, then Aunt Arctic might be there. Or it's either the weekend (includes Friday) or a holiday break.
  6. Usually changes servers every 10-15 minutes.
  7. If you see Rockhopper or Aunt Arctic, click their player card for a free background!
  8. Please post a comment if you find both Rockhopper and Aunt Arctic below.
  9. Check the tracker above to find Aunt Arctic. (the tracker may not work! Always refresh!)
  10. I might update my twitter if I find them. Click here to go to my twitter page!

No comments:

Post a Comment